As a leading Institute of Management in the heart of Vadodara with all Training facilities, CKSV Institute of Management initiated a Management Development Centre (MDC) to offer Management Development Programs (MDPs) to industry personnel, professionals, academicians as well as students and society at large.
CKSV Institute of Management’s Management Development Centre (CKSVIM’s MDC) and Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD)-Vadodara Chapter both are premier organizations in the field of Training & Development which have jointly considered the opportunity to setup Management Development Centre (MDC) at the Campus of C K Shah Vijapurwala Institute of Management, Vadodara to provide best in class Training & Development Inputs to working professionals and also to hone skills of young minds of Management & other students / professionals/ organizations.
A MoU was signed between CKSV Institute of Management’s Management Development Centre (CKSVIM’s MDC) and Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD)-Vadodara Chapter for a period of one year effective from 24th August, 2013. The partnership is for developing Training Modules, organizing training programs, providing best in class faculty support and also to assess training effectiveness with an aim to maximize training effectiveness to participants as well as Sponsoring Organizations.
Under the aegis of CKSVIM’s MDC and ISTD-Vadodara Chapter three programs have been organized successfully till date:
- Seminar on "Orientation of Investor Facilitation Portal (IFP) & Ease of Doing Business (EoDB) & New Industrial Policy 2016" was organized by Management Development Centre, CKSVIM and 'District Industries Centre', Vadodara on 1st December 2016 at CKSV Institute of Management, Vadodara.
- A one day programme on “Innovative T&D Interventions” was organized on 11th April 2015, in collaboration with Management Development Centre, CKSV Institute of Management.
- A one-day seminar was organized on ‘T & D Interventions’ with IIPC (Industry Institute Partnership Cell) on 15th March 2014 at ONGC Auditorium, wherein about 150 participants had participated from the industry, academia, professionals as well as students.
- A one-day Corporate Training Program was organized for 30 employees of Electrical Research and Development Association (ERDA) on ‘Customer Service Orientation’ on 17th November 2013 at Hotel Hampton by Hilton, Vadodara.
- An Evening Talk was organized on ‘Management by Happiness’ by Shri. E V Swaminathan, on 24th October 2013 at CKSVIM Campus, Vadodara. Eminent people from industry, ISTD Members, retired professionals, house-wives as well as quite many people from the ‘Brahmakumari Centre’ participated in the Talk. A total of about 60 participants made the Evening Talk a much fulfilled one.