To improve teaching qualities and inculcate modern techniques of teaching methodology, CKSVIM / Dr. Rajesh Khajuria as Convener from GTU, organized eight (8) Faculty Development Programs (FDP). It covered 5 FDPs for MBA Faculties on ‘How to Teach’ new courses under Global MBA Program, 2 FDPs for PhD Researchers, and 1 international FDP on teaching by Dr. Satinder Dhiman, Mentor, ACBSP (USA).
All except the first FDP was organized in collaboration with Gujarat Technological University. In all, some 1,100 teachers were trained during the 4 year period of 2009-2013.
The list of links to FDP's are as follow:
- GTU in collaboration with CKSVIM organized the first International FDP held on 25th - 26th October 2013.
- CKSVIM in collaboration with GTU organized FDP on “Design of Questionnaire & Its Integration with Data Analysis Methods” on 26th - 27th July 2013.
- GTU organized FDP for the ‘New MBA Curriculum’, which included New Electives & New Specializations on 12th-13th Jan, 2012.
- GTU organized FDP for the New MBA Curriculum on 11th - 12th July 2011.
- GTU in collaboration with CKSVIM organized FDP on "Selecting Research Problem & Preparing Research Proposal for Ph.D. (Management)" on 19 February 2011.
- CKSVIM in association with GTU and HEF organized the 2nd Faculty Development Program (FDP) at Ahmedabad on 27 & 28 January 2011.
- Gujarat Technological University and in collaboration with Higher Education Forum, (Mumbai) Gujarat Chapter was organized from 17 to 22 August 2010 at Vadodara.
- CKSVIM organized its first FDP from 19th to 21st September 2009.