Enhance your Entrepreneurial Skills…
CII and Young Indians (Yi) launched a Lecture Series on Winning Techpreneur in collaboration with SMJV's C K Shah Vijapurwala Institute of Management (CKSVM) from 23rd to 31st January 2012, designed to help entrepreneurship aspirants identify, evaluate, and obtain control over business opportunities that they can successfully exploit by starting new Businesses.
Under this program there will be seven sessions spread over 7 days between 23 January to 30 January 2012.
|Name of Topic||Faculty||Date|
Technology Entrepreneurship & Developing the Entrepreneurial Instinct
Ms. Kalpa Rachh
Director - Contakt Tech Solutions (India) Pte. Ltd.
|Changing Business Models – Leveraging the Internet
Mr Jay Ruparel
Executive Director & Chief Operating Officer Azure knowledge Corporation
Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs
Mr Samir Shah
Director - New Vision India
|Finance for Entrepreneurs
Mr Maulik Mehta
Vice Chairman- CII Central Gujarat Zonal Council & DirectorGrand Polycoats Company Pvt. Ltd
|Preparing Business Plans
Mr Rajesh Talati
Chairman- CII Gujarat Task force on Techno-entrepreneurship & Director,
Collabera Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Madhu Mehta
Managing Director - Mentropreneur
Globalization and Entrepreneurial Opportunities
Dr. Rahul Mirchandani
Executive Director - Aries Agro. Ltd
Who should attend
- Working Professionals with entrepreneurial ambition.
- Individuals who have a family background of entrepreneurship will also find this program helpful in taking the business to the next level.
- Young Entrepreneurs in start up stage
- Graduates in the early stage of setting up their venture
- Engineering or Management Students in their final year of studies, wanting to start their own venture
- There is no fee for the program however, prior registration is compulsory. Please confirm your participation by filling up the enclosed registration form.
- Certificate of Participation shall be awarded to all Participants with 100% attendance.
- On completion of this lecture series, participants will be eligible to participate in Ideatech 2012- a Business Idea Competition
Date : 23 January to 31 January 2012
Timings : 1800 to 2000 hrs
Venue : Shri Mahavira Jaina Vidyalaya Education Foundation
C. K. Shah Vijapurwala Institute of Management
R. V. Desai Road, Pratap Nagar,
Vadodara - 390004