SMJV's CKSVIM - Centre for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development (CEED) in collaboration with the International Centre for Entrepreneurship and Technology (iCreate) organized an Entrepreneurship Development Program for SMEs Growth.
Photographs of the Tenth Session on 1st September 2012
Photographs of the Eighth Session on 18 August 2012
Photographs of the Fourth Session on 21st July 2012
Photographs of the Third Session on 14th July 2012
Photographs of the Second Session on 7th July 2012
Photographs of the First Session by Mr. K. Thyagrajan, All India Head of HR and Learning & Development, Mott MacDonald and founder member of icreate on 30th June 2012
Program Duration and Fees:
- Program was inaugurated on 23rd June 2012.
- 1st session will be held on 30th June 2012.
- Duration – 10 Saturdays (Excluding public & religious holidays)
- Session Time: 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. followed by networking lunch
- Program Fees – Rs. 15,000/- (Fifteen Thousand only)
- Rs. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand only) for SMJV & CKSVIM Alumni and Members of CII, FGI, VCCI, ISTD, BMA and AIMS of which CKSVIM is a Member Institute
- Fees payable with Application Form by local / at par cheque / DD in favour of ‘Shri Mahavira Jaina Vidyalaya Education Foundation”, payable at Vadodara.
Contact / Send Application Form by email for advance booking today:
The registration date for balance seats is extended to 30th June 2012.
EDP Program Coordinator:
Mr. Ankit Shah, Asst. Prof. and Training & Placement Officer
Payment: Please Submit signed copy of your filled in Application Form with Cheque / DD for the relevant amount to:Ms Anjali, Admin Officer / Ms Reshma, Counselor, Admin Office at the Institute.